Fuelmaster® – Complete Diesel Fuel Treatment
Looking for a product to clean up dirty fuel, deal with diesel bug, maintain DPF?
Fuelmaster® is a proven solution to managing fuel quality -designed to clean and care for the entire fuel system, from storage tanks through to combustion. This is the fuel treatment which firstly improves the quality of your fuel, then maintains it sparkling clean, without voiding your engine warranty.
Fuelmaster® effectively treats diesel bug & such problems as:
- Bacteria / “black death” / fungus
- Smelly fuel
- Engines hard to start or “pinging”
- Excessive black exhaust smoke
- Fuel storage tank corrosion
- Blocked fuel filters / blocked injectors
- Blocked Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
Fuelmaster® acts on water in fuel & is a proven product which effects:
- Removal of diesel bug (cladosporium resinae)
- Reduction in harmful emissions
- Extension of fuel storage life
- Revival of “stale” fuel
- Superior lubrication throughout the fuel system
- Can increase fuel economy* and power
- Extension of engine oil life
- Removes and prevents wax, gums, varnishes and sludge
~Protect the life of your Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve (EGR)~
*fuel economy is a variable factor, dependent upon the type and age of engine, also the nature of the work the engine is expected to perform (e.g. longhaul, short irregular runs, etc) Customers have testified to fuel economy between 2% and 15%, but each situation is unique, hence we make no claim to any arbitrary fuel saving %age. The average cost of Fuelmaster® is less than 1.7¢/litre treated at standard ratio (bulk purchases less than 1¢/litre treated). Hence by achieving even a small increase in fuel economy, Fuelmaster® becomes a saving, not a cost.
1 litre of Fuelmaster® treats up to 4,000 litres of fuel!!
Fuelmaster® stabilises diesel fuel and is…
- not a biocide; contains no metals or aromatic solvents
- harmless to engines with no changes to warranty conditions (see Engine Warranty Compliance)
- made in Australia, produced to ISO9001
- available in 250ml, 1 litre, 5 litre, 20 litre and 200 litre quantities
“Always happy to provide positive feedback, starting from the easy way of ordering through to the performance of the product. Since using Fuelmaster we have had zero occurrences of the dreaded bug clogging our fuel filter, indeed I had to remind myself to change the filter as a matter of procedure rather than waiting for it to clog! So, all positive, and I have no hesitation in recommending it, as I have done to several people.” Terry Sinkinson, Newport, QLD